International Patients Fly-in Program
International Patients are more than welcome at Dr Freschi's office in Bs. As.
Dr. Freschi's office offers complete assistance to international patients arriving for plastic surgery. We have patients traveling from the all over the world. Our global patients’ program makes the experience easy and enjoyable.
Dr Freschi's office is located in Recoleta, one of the most beautiful and safest neighbourhoods in the city of Buenos Aires, the area features many European style cafes, upscale restaurants, and great shopping.
We assist international patients with all of their needs before, during and after their treatment. Planning each aspect of your travel arrangements from online or over-the-phone consultations, to after surgery patient care, we take care of every aspect to make your plastic surgery experience rewarding and pleasurable.
Dr. Freschi will maintain regular contact in the lead up to your procedure and is always a phone call or email away.
International Patient Counsellor
We encourage you to contact our international patient counsellor, Susan Stanley, by phone at 867-336-4896 or e-mail to IPCSusanStanley@gmail.com with any questions you may have.
Susan is based in Vancouver, Canada and knows Dr Freschi´s practice perfectly well and will be your confident guide before, during and after your stay.
Do not hesitate to contact Susan, she will be happy to help you!
Surgery and Recovery
Surgery is scheduled 24-48 hours after your arrival. We usually advise our patients to remain in the city of Buenos Aires approximately 7-10 days to ensure a safe recovery.
All plastic surgery procedures are done in a certified and recognized Surgery Centre.
If you are traveling alone, we also offer personal aid service to escort you to the hotel room at a lower fee than a nurse. Your safety is our number one priority. You will be discharged from the clinic only after you have been completely stabilized and have meet the standards for discharge.
Typically, medical clearance is required in your country and usually includes at least blood work and EKG (electrocardiogram). This is required by the clinic which meets the highest standards in plastic surgery patients. This is done prior to your surgery and is either faxed or emailed to us.
In the case of breasts and abdominal surgery an ultrasound may be required.
The medical tests can be also done very easily in Buenos Aires, but keep in mind you will need an extra day to get the medical results.
Planning Your Plastic Surgery Travel
Aesthetic plastic surgery requires that you choose a highly trained and qualified plastic surgeon. If you plan to travel outside your home country for plastic surgery, select an ISAPS member.
1) Schedule a pre-consultation with Dr. Freschi that may be conducted using one or a combination of the following:
- In person through a local associate or office in your home country
- By telephone
- Using an online form
- Over the Internet using a service such as Skype™
2) Obtain a price for your surgery and ensure that you have a clear understanding of what is included.
3) Find out which payment methods are accepted such as cash, traveler's checks or credit cards.
4) Schedule your surgery with the practice. Determine required lab work and vaccinations. Find out how far in advance you need to arrive to have your consultation.
5) For continuity of care, make sure your local doctor is informed about your surgery and provides any relevant medical records to Dr. Freschi's office.
6) Where will you stay the night of the surgery and while you recover? Where is the clinic and Dr. Freschi´s office located?
7) Determine your potential recovery and aftercare needs. How long will it be before you can return home? What is the schedule for follow-up visits?
8) In addition to typical travel supplies remember:
- Sun protection such as a hat, scarf or sunscreen.
- Clothing that is easy to put on/take off (shirts that button in front, pants with elastic waist).
- Ask Dr Freschi´s office about special compression garments or a surgical bra.
Here are the apartment companies/and hotels we have arrangements with (please, mention that you are one of our patients):
1) Oasis Apartments beautifully appointed. The company for a fee will arrange to pick patients up at the airport and take them back when they depart, and they look after all the little details, and fix things immediately if they are in need of repair. Contact person Head of sales: Juana Dufaur email@example.com Oasis give 5 percent discount for our patients and a welcome reception with a basket of fresh fruit and water.
2) Discover BA The owner Alfredo Candal has agreed to a 10 percent discount for your patients staying at his apartments. Below is his contact information firstname.lastname@example.org USA: +1 203 637 7948 (from Abroad): +54 11 5238-0715 +54 11 5238-0715 (mobile) Alfredo also arranges taxis for a fee for patients.
3) Lois Suites
The contact person is Daiana Pfeiffer email@example.com
They give our patients a 10% percent discount.
Looking forward to seeing you in Buenos Aires!